Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

WIP Wednesday: Already Behind

Hey, look at that.  It only took me two weeks to get behind on posting.  Figures.

I forgot to post for Mommy Monday, but I was busy chasing two toddlers instead of my usual one.  Ellie and I had a playdate with one of her little friends.  I watched him for a couple months over the summer when his parents had a lapse in childcare, but we hadn't seen him since Thanksgiving.  They were really excited to get to play together again.  It was so exhausting, they both crashed before their usual naptime.

Today I'm lucky enough to have the husband home, so I get to escape to the fabric store.  Hooray!  I plan to come home with armfuls of yarn and maybe a little fabric.

Projects on the to-do list:

  • A knitted stuffed elephant and matching sweater, a gift for my cousin's baby.
  • Some fingerless gloves for my friend's birthday
  • A hat for my niece
  • Fabric for circle skirts for this summer, one each for Ellie and her cousin. 
If you're wondering about the progress on those baby blocks: I accidentally left them at my mother-in-laws house, so....no progress.

Hopefully I'll have a FO on Friday from that list above!  Stay tuned to find out!

No comments: