I don't have pictures yet, but I did technically finish a project today! With one hour to spare! I'm going to break my "no blogging on the weekends" rule and post pictures tomorrow. Hopefully Ellie will consent to being my model...no promises.
Yarn: Bernat Handicrafter Cotton in Seaspray
Needles: Size 8 circular
I didn't follow the pattern exactly. I only cast on 80 instead of 90 and I didn't do the increase after the edging. I also did the edging differently, in stockinette instead of the folded ribbing. I'm not entirely sure I'm happy with it. Initially I liked it, but the shape isn't quite what I wanted. I might make some adjustments, or just make a second one and see which one I like better.