Pages

Tuesday, June 03, 2014

30 Day Ab Challenge: Day 2

You may have noticed I'm already a day behind on my challenge. 


Yesterday was my last day of school. I spent the day cleaning up my classroom. I wasn't required to clear out my room to the extent that I did.  I'll have the same room next year and is not being used for summer school, so I was free to leave posters up and such.  However, I want to paint over the summer and just start fresh so I took everything down.





I didn't work a terribly long day.  I was finished by 1:30. I dropped off paperwork at Ellie's school for her summer program.  Isn't the playground awesome? She's moving up to a new class and I'm so excited for her. Her best friend from he previous class will be in this new class with her.



I had big plans to work out when I got home, but I felt awful.  Seriously awful. No idea why.  So I did nothing.  Actually I took a nap.

So today we're starting back up with Day 2. I just finished it (20 sit ups, 8 crunches, 8 leg raises, 12 second plank).  Today was busy in general.  We finally got the raised beds planted! That was a workout (as was chasing Ellie in the sprinkler). 


I'm considering going to the gym tonight. Ellie didn't nap today, which saves me a struggle at bedtime. I'll either put that energy towards the gym, or a relaxing glass of wine.  We shall see.

UPDATE: I chose wine.

No comments: