Pages

Sunday, June 01, 2014

30 Day Ab Challenge: Day 1

So I decided to do this 30 Day Ab Challenge.  It's like a kick-off to my summer exercise challenge.  My goal this summer is to go to the gym every single day.  Yeah, you read that right.  Every. Single. Day.  I know it's summer and I could exercise outside and nature blah blah blah, but Tennessee hates me.  I'm pretty sure it's trying to kill me and despite allergy meds, outside makes my eyes water, I sneeze, all that phlegm, and that humidity…UGH!  So yeah, screw nature.*  If I have to get sweaty, I'll take indoors and air conditioned.

Back to the Ab Challenge.  This is the entire 30 Days:

So today I'm doing 15 sit ups, 5 crunches, 5 leg raises, 10 second plank.
It seems like a really easy day.  I mean, I am really out of shape, but I know I could do more than this.  However, I agreed to the challenge, so I'm sticking to the rules.

We're also going swimming today with my brother, his wife and their daughter so…two toddlers and a pool should be a pretty good workout.

*I love nature, but only when it's below 80 (or snowing!)

No comments: