Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

WIP Wednesday: The Etsy Shop

I have recently decided to open an Etsy shop.  I have a ridiculous stash of fabric and yarn and all these grand plans for projects.  I thought that opening an Etsy shop might force me to finally finish said projects.  So far the plan is working, although it is taking longer than I thought it would.  It's really hard to knit with a 2 year old around.  With all the meal-making, playdough-playing and story-reading, it's really hard to find time to knit.  I always have big plans to knit during nap time, but by then the house is disaster and I'm exhausted.  
I love knitting, but no one ever explained how relaxing it is.  Three rows in and I'm ready for a nap.  It's very similar to reading.  I want to stay awake, but if I sit still for more than 20 minutes I'm going to fall asleep.  That's why I never go to the movies...
I have a goal to have items for sale in the Etsy shop by the end of the month.  I'm not generally good at reaching goals, but I'm trying to do better this year.  So check back in a couple weeks and you might find a link to an Etsy shop!

No comments: