My Top Ten goal for February was to complete a sewing project. February isn't quite over, but the project is complete! I made aprons using this pattern, but I made a few changes. I made one adult size apron in a green cotton duck cloth and two child size aprons in pink cotton duck cloth. The green apron was for Ellie's Nana, and then one apron each for Ellie and her cousin Natalie. They will live at Nana's house for future baking, craft, all-around-messy projects.
Here is the final product:
Ellie modeling Natalie's apron (the first one I finished):
They're by no means perfect, but I'm pretty proud of them!
(And yes, Two-Mama, I'm already planning the next set :-) )